Gold Plated Replacement Chain
available in 16", 18", 20", 22", 24"
- 2mm gold plated cable chain
- 1mm gold plated snake chain
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as shipping and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jessica Meyer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at treasuredcharms [!at] gmail.com.
YES. My dangle bead charms and large hole beads fit on all major brand European style bracelets, including Pandora. If you see a charm in my shop that is not on a dangle bead, you can have one added by selecting 'charm on euro bead' from the charm options drop-down menu before adding it to your shopping cart. Since these beads are universal (they fit many different bracelets and necklace chains), the bead hole is not threaded and may be slightly larger than an authentic Pandora bead. In order to keep your dangle bead charm in place on your bracelet you will need to place it between other threaded charms or stoppers.
YES. All of the products in my shop are available with a necklace chain or as a stand-alone charm on a circle jump-ring. Before adding the item to your cart there is a drop-down menu where you can choose to purchase just the charm. You will also find options to add a clasp or European bead to fit a Pandora bracelet.
YES. I do run sales often. Any current promotions and coupon codes can be found on my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/treasuredcharms
My sales are primarily retail but I can do special orders on some items and work out a discount. Usually 15-20% off orders over $100 of the same item. Please contact me for more information.
When checking out, use the recipients address as the shipping address. If you want a gift note added to it so the recipient knows who it is coming from, leave the message in the 'note to treasuredcharms' box during checkout. Gift notes are printed on card-stock at included in the gift box.
I do not include receipts or packing slips with any orders regardless of whether they are a gift or not. If you need a receipt, you can print one from your Etsy purchase history or send me a message and I'll email you a PDF receipt.
YES. Shipping is one flat rate regardless of how much you purchase. As you add items to your shopping cart, you will see that shipping is only charged on the first item in your cart.
Orders ship within 1-3 business days Mon-Fri with standard shipping. USPS Priority, Express and FedEx orders will ship within 1-business day unless we are experiencing a very high volume of orders. We do put a priority on expedited orders get them out as soon as possible. Since we ship to multiple destinations and countries shipping times vary greatly. In the USA expect your order to arrive in 3-5 business days with standard shipping, 2-3 business days with Priority shipping and 1-2 business days with Express shipping. For all orders outside of USA, please allow 7-21 business days or longer.
For USA orders, I can overnight to some locations if the order is placed by 12pm EST. Please contact me with your shipping zip code BEFORE placing the order so I can confirm whether it can get there overnight or not. The cost of USPS Express Shipping is $20.95.